DAN World provides dive stores and dive operators with access to valuable risk-mitigation programs, student medical coverage and other resources to help protect divers from accidents and injury.
Earn cash reward dollars when you refer new members to DAN World.
Student Medical Coverage Program
Enroll your entry-level open water students for free.
Students receive up to $25,000 in medical coverage.
Discounts on Retail Products
Receive preferred pricing on oxygen units, first aid kits, and safety products.
Contact customer service for a discounted product quote.
Risk Mitigation Tools
Safety tips for dive operators
Publications and risk assessment programs
Spread the message of dive safety to your divers.
Brochures and posters, digital banners, safety slates, your Business Member Certificate, and more.
Login to your business member account to access these resources.
Earn reward dollars each time a new diver joins DAN World and uses your referral code or custom link.
NOTE: Australia-based business members are excluded from earning reward dollars.
Add a banner ad with your customized referral link to your website or social media account.
- Rewards are earned for new members only.
- Rewards are issued on a quarterly basis.
- Earn rewards for each new DAN World member that uses your code.
DAN World has created several banners for you to promote membership. Your customized referral link can be embedded in these banners for easy placement:
- On your website – Place a 728×90 leaderboard banner on your home page and a 250 x 250 square on your course page.
- On social media – Do membership promotions using the 1200 x 900 rectangle banner for your post.
- In your Newsletters – Add a 120 X 600 skyscraper banner to your monthly or quarterly newsletters.
Student Medical Expense Coverage Program
Introduce your students to DAN World from the start.
Note: This benefit is Coming Soon to the Asia-Pacific region. Business members will be contacted via email once the program launches in the region.
Student Medical Coverage
Students enrolled in DAN’s Student Medical Coverage are covered for injuries sustained during their entry-level training. DAN World’s Student Medical Coverage helps ensure medical bills get paid — whether they’re from a broken foot due to a dropped tank, ear problems or more serious dive-related injuries.
- Provides up to $25,000 in coverage for medical expenses for injuries that may occur during training
- Coverage is valid for up to 180 days after enrollment or upon completion of the last certifying dive, whichever comes first
- Covers dive-related injuries that occur both in and out of the water
- Covers entry-level scuba and breath-hold diving
- Coverage is 100% subsidized by DAN — there is no cost to the operator
Step 1: Log in to your DAN World Business Member account at World.DAN.org, and select Enroll Student Divers.
Step 2: Enter a student’s name, date of birth and email address, and click Add Student.
Step 3: Students will receive immediate confirmation and a digital card for proof of coverage.
Why Should I Enroll My Students?
- The program is subsidized by DAN so there is no charge to you or your students.
- The registration process is quick and coverage is immediate.
- Your students will have access to all of DAN’s diver health and safety resources.
- Offering Student Medical Coverage to your customers can help prevent liability claims against your business and your dive professionals.
Discounts on Retail Products
Business Members receive special prices on DAN’s first aid kits, oxygen units and safety products.
Every day, operators around the world trust DAN’s oxygen units and first aid kits to perform in an emergency. That’s because DAN’s products have been developed, tested and refined with input from leading doctors and researchers to meet the discriminating requirements of the dive community.
DAN’s oxygen units are designed to withstand the rigors of professional use. Waterproof cases provide protection for internal components in even the harshest marine environments.
First Aid Kits
DAN’s line of first aid kits ranges from compact kits suited for minor injuries to solutions designed to help you respond to serious emergencies.
Why DAN Products?
- Designed by our medical and research experts to treat injuries in the worst conditions; proven to save lives
- Available in various sizes and configurations that can address everything from the most minor injuries to life-threatening ones in remote environments
- Easy to transport
- Customizable; supplies and equipment can be added as needed
Risk Mitigation Resources
DAN’s risk mitigation tools help operators identify risks before they lead to injuries or losses.
Available courses include Dive Boat Safety Best Practices and Assurance of Breathing Gas Quality.
Outlines minimum safety standards for various aspects of dive operations.
Our self-assessment tools, which can be completed online, offer strategies to proactively mitigate risk.
This guide outlines minimum safety standards for dive operations and provides a foundation for refining safety protocols.
When your divers are underwater, you want to be certain that they have the knowledge needed to explore safely. We’ve made it our mission to deliver extensive educational resources to help keep your divers safe — both in and out of the water.
Learn more about the medical and fitness topics that most commonly affect divers.
These quick-reference guides cover the health and safety issues most relevant to divers.
These campaigns highlight important issues faced by the dive community.
These summarized guidelines cover diving with diabetes, flying after diving and more.
Phone: +61-3-9886 9166
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. AEST
Latin America & Caribbean
Phone: +1-202-470-0929 (English)
Phone: +52-55-8421-9866 (Spanish)
Monday – Friday 8.30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
24/7 Emergency Hotline
+52-557-100 0540 Spanish
1800 088 200
DAN medics are available
24 / 7 / 365.
International collect calls are accepted.
Medical Information Line
Get answers to your non-emergency-related health and diving questions.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
+1 (919) 684-2948
Online: Ask A Medic
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.