Do you want to make the world a safer place to dive?
We are searching for passionate people like you to join our team and advance our mission of helping divers in need. Working at the world’s leading dive safety association will give you the rewarding career experience you’ve been searching for — and it comes with a host of unique and valuable benefits. Apply today to work alongside the world’s leading experts in dive medicine and safety.
To submit a résumé for consideration, please do one of the following:
- Email it:
- Fax it: +1 (919) 490-6630, Attn: HR/Personnel Department.
- Mail it: HR Department, Divers Alert Network, 6 West Colony Place, Durham, NC 27705 USA
DAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MARKETING & ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Department: DAN World
Primary Worksite: Contract
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Reports to: Regional Manager, DAN World
The Marketing & Engagement Coordinator for DAN World will assist in planning and execution of customer engagement initiatives and campaigns through various channels. As a member of the DAN World team, provide administrative support and contribute to various projects and initiatives.
- Work with the DAN World Regional Manager to create and execute campaigns for customers to renew or enroll as new members and business members based on team goals
- Create templates and tools for the customer service team to use when assisting members with questions on new programs/packages and benefits
- Design and create digital flyers, brochures, posters, infographics
- Create social media posts in several languages on DAN World channels
- Track campaign results through standardized reports and through unique campaign links
- Contribute to Member and Business Member e-newsletters
- Assist customer service team in troubleshooting account issues, and identifying/reporting trends in record errors
- Assist customer service team when no French speaker is on duty that day
- Organize and participate in regional ground events for divers when requested and approved
- Support the rest of the DAN World team in webinars, monthly newsletters, social media, event preparation, and in launching major projects.
Administrative responsibilities include:
- Upload and/or edit pages and articles in several languagues on the DAN World website in Word Press.
- Monitor a personal email inbox and the inbox
- Provide French translations for other applicable and existing member, student, and business member marketing materials and email campaigns
- Provide weekly and monthly summary report of activities and advancements on above projects.
Minimum requirements for Consideration
- Minimum two (2) years college level courses
- Three or more years of experience in marketing and customer service
- Self-motivated and directed with outstanding administrative skills and a high level of attention to accuracy, detail, and organization.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Available to work 40 hours/week on a 9am to 5pm schedule
- A team player, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Proficient in use of standard office equipment and business software, including MS Office Suite (Word and Excel), and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing social media and newsletters
- Experience with membership and/or affinity programs (familiarity with DAN programs a plus)
- Trained as Dive Professional (divemaster or above)
- Recommended but not required: Fluent in French, English, and Spanish